What is the State Government Leadership Foundation?
The State Government Leadership Foundation (SGLF) develops conservative policies and supports principled state leadership to tackle America’s immense challenges. No matter what happens in Washington, D.C., SGLF believes that both the right leaders and forward-thinking solutions are found in state capitals across the country. SGLF promotes good governance and conservative principles, including: limited government, low taxes, less regulation, individual liberty and opportunity for all. SGLF is a 501 (c)(4) social welfare organization and a strategic partner of the Republican State Leadership Committee (RSLC), the nation’s largest organizations focused entirely on electing state Republicans.
WHY SGLF: Our Mission and Role
SGLF’s role is to ensure that state leaders have the resources, tools, and support to develop and advocate for conservative solutions.
Our approach includes educating and assisting elected officials, their staff, and the general public on the most effective conservative policies. Long-standing and strong relationships with legislative leaders and constitutional officers across the country uniquely position us to be the most efficient and effective conservative policy organization in the country.
How We Engage
SGLF engages state leaders, strategic partners, and the public by:
- Hosting events and promoting dialogue between stakeholders, the public, and leaders.
- Educating the public on poor policy positions that adversely affect constituents.
- Advocating for free-market, limited government solutions as a response to the rising tide of socialist ideology.
- Publishing policy briefs and other materials that help keep elected officials informed.
Support Our Mission
Investments like yours are the lifeblood of SGLF’s success. Our donors’ generosity helps SGLF equip state leaders with the tools and resources to develop sound public policy and advocate for conservative solutions.
Contributing is simple:
- Via Mail: Send a check to:
- The State Government Leadership Foundation, 1201 F St. NW, Suite 675, Washington, D.C. 20004
- SGLF’s tax identification number is 20-0505849.
- There is no limit on the type or size of contributions.
- The IRS does not require public disclosure of donors.
How to Reach SGLF
For more information about the State Government Leadership Foundation, please contact:
Casey Dietrich at [email protected] or at (202) 557-5461.
Contributions to the State Government Leadership Foundation are not tax-deductible.